Wednesday 6 December 2017

Day #4 - 12 Days of Christmas

Hello to everyone...

I trust everyone is enjoying the patterns...

Today we have a cute Top on our line up.


The photos do not want to load today  --   who knows.....

Here is the Link to my Craftsy Shop to go and get the Top pattern.


As usual the pattern measures 10" (26cm). This pattern only has 3 sections to it... worked out great!

I hope you enjoy sewing all of them up!


Remember to also visit Marian at Seams to be Sew for your other Free for the day pattern.


6 comments:

Joan W. said...

What is their NOT to love!

gpcrafty said...

Thank you for the top pattern. It looks like it might me a challenge for me, but I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Lori said...

thank you for these wonderful patterns. they are so adorable.

Susan said...

Hi Janeen!

Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into such wonderful patterns.

To follow up on a post from yesterday, I ran into the same problem and missed the "free" period. For example; my e-mail states that your e-mail came in on Dec 5th at 5:21 pm. I went back and re-read the original instructions where you explained that the free block will be posted at 9:00 AM SA time, (this is an 8 hour difference for me in Indiana). I guess I didn't realize that the time you post the pattern is not the same as the time you send out the e-mail to the subscribers, and imagine there are others that thought the same. So I thought I would put it out there as a reminder.
If this comes across as being ungrateful, it’s not meant to be. I greatly appreciate (and envy) your talent, time and willingness to share them. Thank you for all you do! Now I’m off to buy the one I missed 

Calicojoan said...

Silly technology...The top is just too cute for words, even if it wants to be shy about being seen!

Jackie said...

I loved playing with tops when I was a kid! Thank you for the pattern.