Friday 11 August 2017

'Tis Friday...

We had a public holiday on Wednesday (woman's day) which really threw off the whole week. Wednesday felt like Saturday, Thursday felt like Monday and then there's Friday....
I had to think about it when I woke up....
and then I was happy....
'Tis Friday....
Yaaaay!!


(insert a happy dance here...)

I've been soooooo busy with the new patterns for the Festive Season magazine (Issue #15)... Yikes!! running out of time... but I have done it!! now to just write up each pattern's instructions and then its the whole business of asking the testers.........please read the FBook post and let me know......

I still need to design our next Wild Babies BoM too.... must get it finished today too and also off to the testers... and finish the next Landscape row instructions...

Anyone want to trade places with me?







The 'other' holidays patterns will be assorted sizes.

There's Thanksgiving, October awareness month, origami birds, Adventures of Mr Whiskers and Halloween

































Christmas patterns will all be 14" or 14x28" so that they can be made into a Festive quilt if need be.






























I hope you all have a great week-end!!

*********************************
                                         Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)

























No comments: