Friday 30 June 2017

Friday Fun...

Hello everyone..


Today my daughter gets back from her break at the game reserve and I'm excited to hear all of her news....

Her boyfriend asked my husband if he could marry her a while back and asked us to keep everything a secret. I had to keep her ring hidden and when they were packing, smuggle the thing into the car.....
When she sent a photo of the ring on her finger, we knew he had asked her......


SO MUCH excitement......
He's such a wonderful guy and I'm proud to call him my son!!






So what have we got on the menu today....

I'm really busy with the block of the month and the magazine (all at the same time...) and so I thought I would give you a small taste of the Christmas in July that starts on 10 July until 14 July....
You really need to stick around for that!!!


 This is an Origami Whale
This pattern measures 4x6" (10x15cm)
Its the size of a postcard.....

The pattern is really easy.
You can download it FREE right HERE!!


I hope you all have a wonderful week-end!

The BOM block will be available tomorrow.....


*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



6 comments:

CJ Jolly said...

Sounds/Looks like FuN! "Thank You!"

Shelley E said...

Very happy news about your daughter! Thanks for the darling whale pattern...it is delightful.

Lori said...

this little whale is sweet. thank you. have fun putting together the BOM and magazine. hope you have a safe and fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful ring! Congratulations to your daughter. It's so nice that a young man still asks.

Susan said...

Congratulations to your daughter and thanks for the cute whale pattern.

Marian said...

thank you Janeen.. such a cute pattern